This blog features hair + makeup how-to's, skincare, as well as countless quick tips.

3 Products To Stay Tan All Year Round


I love summers and I love feeling the sun on my skin. I always think I look better with a nice tan to my skin. However, I know how damaging tanning can be to the skin so I have a few products that I love, that NEVER turn me orange, and that are a great price!


1. Fake Bake Flawless


This is probably my favorite and It’s only $15.15 from Amazon. It comes with a glove for application, which you just spray the product onto, and then rub onto your skin. And it dries really quickly compared with gels and lotions, which I really appreciate when I’m in a hurry.

2. Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion


You can get this for $10 at Amazon. I like how when you squeeze it out it comes out dark, so you can really tell where you have already applied it. There is no guessing about if you’ve already put it on in a specific area. I’ve always loved how the color came out and it was able to last me about a week. Just be sure to moisturize after applying so it fades nicely.

3. Malibu Tan


This stuff is amazing! You can get a whole 18 oz bottle for $17.47 at Amazon and it rocks! It is a gradual tanner, so it’s perfect if you’re timid about going from pasty to tan in a day. It smells pretty tropical and it really does moisturize your skin. After a couple of days of application you can have a nice healthy, natural looking tan.




shair this

Popular Posts