If you had your bangs cut and they are too short, it might be difficult to grow them out fast enough. Hair grows on average one-half inch per month. When you are trying to grow your bangs, this can seem excruciatingly slow, but there are ways to help your bangs grow more quickly.
1. Massage your scalp daily to increase scalp stimulation. Massage the area around the bangs, including the temples and forehead in order to increase blood flow and encourage a healthy follicle.
2. Take hair vitamins that include biotin, lysine, vitamin B, E and A. These all help contribute to healthy hair growth. This should be a supplement to the vitamin you already take.
3. Dust the ends of the bangs every eight weeks. Dusting means taking off an one-eighth of an inch or less. This will prevent the ends from splitting. If the ends split and break, any growth will be less apparent.
4. Eat healthful foods that contribute to hair follicle health. These include greens, nuts, salmon, tuna, bananas, wheat bran, lettuce and brown rice. All of these foods are rich in vitamins necessary for hair growth.
5. Condition your hair regularly. This will help to stop split ends from forming and causing any breakage that might contribute to loss of length.