This blog features hair + makeup how-to's, skincare, as well as countless quick tips.

Have you guys tried this stuff? It’s amazing! It turns your legs into tan, smooth, shiny beams of light!


Have you guys tried this stuff? It’s amazing! It turns your legs into tan, smooth, shiny beams of light!

Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg in Light Glow

Beware: can be EASILY misused though so here’s what I do:
I spray about 12 inches from my skin in the area I want spiffy. Then I let it dry completely. Next I take body lotion and use it to smooth out the makeup and create a sheerer more natural looking finish. Then let it dry before you touch anything.
I ONLY do this for special occasions because it will rub onto your clothes…but oh wow, you never looked better nude than with a coat of this!






shair this

Popular Posts